Breaking News

2019 Year in Review: Where I Work

Where I Work: William Richmond-Watson
For the first Where I Work of 2019, William Richmond-Watson, owner and chief creative officer of Watson & Company, gave us a tour of the company’s NYC space and a view into how he runs it all.

Where I Work: Christiane Lemieux
This Where I Work visited Christiane Lemieux in her 2,800-square-foot studio in Tribeca’s design district to see where she creates and runs The Inside.

Where I Work: Beau Oyler of Enlisted Design
This Where I Work headed to Oakland, California, the home of Enlisted Design, a multidisciplinary design studio founded by Beau Oyler.

Where I Work: Lucia Bartholomew of Electric Bowery
In this Where I Work, Lucia Bartholomew of Electric Bowery gave us a peek inside her plant-filled world, as well as insight into how she works.

Where I Work: Alex Daly
This Where I Work went behind the scenes to see the colorful offices of Daly where Alex Daly, aka the Crowdsourceress, does her best work.

Where I Work: Mark Rios
This Where I Work landed us in Los Angeles to check out the offices of Rios Clementi Hale Studios and to learn about co-founder Mark Rios’ style of work.

Where I Work: Jules Wilson
Interior designer Jules Wilson, principal designer of her eponymous, San Diego-based firm, Jules Wilson Design Studio, shared her studio and design process.

Where I Work: Skylar Morgan
Craftsman Skylar Morgan took us through his new Atlanta showroom, office, and workshop, while sharing more about his work process.

Where I Work: Rachel Smith of & SMITH
Rachel Smith, partner of London-based creative agency & SMITH, took Design Milk inside to see the agency’s workspace while sharing about her work process.

Where I Work: Russell Pinch of PINCH
In this Where I Work, designer Russell Pinch of PINCH took us inside the company’s London design world to see how and where it all happens.

Where I Work: Angie Myung of Poketo
Angie Myung, co-founder of iconic lifestyle brand Poketo, gave us all a little insight into the brand’s work and design life.

Where I Work: Stéphanie Marin of smarin
For the last Where I Work of 2019, we virtually traveled to Nice, France, to see Stéphanie Marin’s smarin office and to investigate how and where they make it all happen.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



from Design MilkInterior Design – Design Milk https://ift.tt/39dcey7
via Design Milk

No comments