Breaking News

2017 Year in Review: Where I Work

Where I Work: GABRIEL SCOTT
We kicked off the first Where I Work post of 2017 with GABRIEL SCOTT as they shared their work styles along with a look at both their studio and showroom.

Where I Work: bright designlab
For this Where I Work, we headed to Portland, Oregon to meet Leela Brightenburg, CEO + principal of interior design firm bright designlab.

Where I Work: PELLE 2017
Design brand PELLE moved their showroom and offices from Brooklyn’s Red Hook to Manhattan’s Flatiron neighborhood into a light-filled, gallery-like space.

Where I Work: Aaron Edwards of The Charles
For this Where I Work, Aaron Edwards took us through his work days, creative processes, and the design behind The Charles’ NYC offices.

Where I Work: Benjamin Hubert of LAYER
In this Where I Work, Benjamin Hubert of LAYER took us through his new space to get a sense of how he and his team of creatives make it all happen.

Where I Work: Paulo Kos of West Elm Workspace
For this Where I Work, we ventured to Brooklyn’s DUMBO neighborhood to the relatively new offices of West Elm Workspace, where VP of Design Paulo Kos works.

Where I Work: Luca Nichetto
We virtually visited two European cities, Stockholm and Venice, to get a sense of how Luca Nichetto works in this Where I Work.

Photo by Caroline Mulock

Where I Work: Zoë Pawlak
Artist and designer Zoë Pawlak’s personality shines in her vibrant work and in this Where I Work, we got a glimpse into her colorful world and work process.

Where I Work: Bill Hilgendorf and Jason Horvath of Uhuru Design
Design studio Uhuru Design, co-founded by Bill Hilgendorf and Jason Horvath in 2004, shared insight into their creative processes in this Where I Work.

Where I Work: Kate Banazi
We decided to explore artist Kate Banazi’s process by heading to Sydney, to see her art studio and a little bit of her process, in this Where I Work.

Where I Work: Greg Keffer of Rockwell Group
In this Where I Work, Partner and Studio Leader Greg Keffer showed us around Rockwell Group’s Union Square office and explained his work process.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



from Design MilkInterior Design – Design Milk http://ift.tt/2AZlFQ4
via Design Milk

No comments